To request civil process you will first need to visit the Clerk's Office to receive the proper forms.

Once the proper forms are completed you will need to bring three copies to the Clark County Sheriff's Office Records Department to request service.

For more information Contact Jamie Massey at 812-283-4471 ext. 123 or Kim Day at 812-283-4471 ext. 121.